- Please park around back upon arrival for your class and you will see a door with clearly marked signage. For night classes, please park out front.
- Our maximum class size is 6 students. Masks are preferred but not required.
- We ask that you bring your own tools and supplies when possible. You are welcome to use one of our classroom sewing machines if needed. Please call the store at (910) 397-9399 to arrange this prior to class starting.
- If supplies must be purchased before class starts, you will receive an email from your instructor prior to class.
- Purchasing a class will reserve your spot. We are unable to reserve spots without payment.
NEW OWNERS CLASSES:
Classes will help you get the most of your sewing machine or serger. Owner's classes are free if you purchased your machine at Fran’s Sewing Circle and vary in price otherwise. They are identified by colored type on the calendar. Please check calendar for the dates and times these classes are offered. HV = Husqvarna Viking BRO= Brother
- Machine Basics: Use of feet that come with the machines, threading, using basic stitches to your advantage, care of machine – offered for Husqvarna Viking and Brother at different times. ($40)
- Machine Decorative: Just beyond the basics - explore stitches for appliqué, heirloom and quilting- offered for Husqvarna Viking and Brother at different times. ($40)
- Machine Embroidery: Learn all of the options built into your embroidery machine. Learn the tricks of the trade, and when and where to use different stabilizers. Husqvarna Viking or Brother machines with embroidery. ($40)