Covid-19 Class Procedures
- We ask that all students wear a mask while in the classroom or store. Please park around back upon arrival for your class and you will see a door with clearly marked signage.
- All tables will be spaced six feet apart to accommodate social distancing measures and our maximum class size is 6 students.
- We ask that you bring your own tools and supplies when possible to prevent contamination. All tables and shared supplies are sanitized at regular intervals.
NEW OWNERS CLASSES:
Classes will help you get the most of your sewing machine or serger. Owner's classes are free if you purchased your machine at Fran’s Sewing Circle and vary in price otherwise. They are identified by colored type on the calendar. Please check calendar for the dates and times these classes are offered. HV = Husqvarna Viking BRO= Brother
- Machine Basics: Use of feet that come with the machines, threading, using basic stitches to your advantage, care of machine – offered for Husqvarna Viking and Brother at different times. ($40)
- Machine Decorative: Just beyond the basics - explore stitches for appliqué, heirloom and quilting- offered for Husqvarna Viking and Brother at different times. ($40)
- Machine Embroidery: Learn all of the options built into your embroidery machine. Learn the tricks of the trade, and when and where to use different stabilizers. Husqvarna Viking or Brother machines with embroidery. ($40)