You can now register for classes three ways: online at franssewingcircle.com, over the phone at (910) 397-9399, or in the store.
All classes are open to anyone with any machine. You are welcome to bring your machine or reserve one of ours a few days prior to class. We require you to have basic working knowledge on how to operate a sewing machine; if you do not, please take our Sewing Machine Fundamentals or Basic Sewing 101 course first.
Class fees do not include materials unless otherwise stated. To keep our class fees low, we encourage you to buy class materials from Fran’s Sewing Circle for 15% off. Classes fill quickly, so please register as soon as you plan to take a class. Class enrollment is only confirmed when payment is received. All classes have a minimum of participants. No refunds will be given 3 business days before class or less, unless Fran’s Sewing Circle cancels the class. Please understand, these guidelines help ensure teacher's payment for their time in preparation as well as class time.
Kimberbell events and special events with guest teachers: No refund if canceled 14 days or less before class is scheduled. If we can fill your seat, we will issue a store credit of 1⁄2 the fee.
Basic supplies for all classes: Fabric scissors, seam ripper, seam gauge or ruler, marking tools, pins, sewing machine in good working order (or reserve one of ours in advance)
Quilting Classes: Rotary cutter, ruler, and cutting mat, along with supplies listed above.
- Please park around back upon arrival for your class and you will see a door with clearly marked signage. For night classes, please park out front. Doors will open at 5:50pm for night classes.
- Our maximum enrollment for regular classes is 6 students.
- We ask that you bring your own tools and supplies when possible.
- If specific project supplies must be purchased before class starts, you will receive an email from your instructor prior to class.
- Purchasing a class will reserve your spot. We are unable to reserve spots without payment. If a class is full, you may add yourself to the waitlist. If a seat becomes available, those on the waitlist will be notified on a first come, first serve basis.